Cassius

Cassius

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cassius fighting with Brutus


 In the tent, Brutus and I am talking about how he has done me wrong. Brutus thinks that I am greedy but I deny it. Brutus starts to talk about the ides of March and how they killed him for the justice and he says he would rather be a dog and a bay the moon then to be a corrupt Roman. Brutus do not provoke me," I am a soldier, I,/ Older in practice, abler than yourself/ to make conditions./ Brutus says that he is better than I say I forgive myself because i know that if we were to fight that I would lose. Brutus has it come to this Brutus you say I am a better soldier you wrong me every way I never said I was better. Brutus really does not care what I think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEFmR4FEeu8

No comments:

Post a Comment