Cassius

Cassius

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cassius and Brutus fighting

Brutus and Cassius talking
Brutus do not even temp me I may do something I may regret. You have not done anything to regret yet. I have denied you and I am sorry I just get mad some times. Brutus is pointing out my faults and I deny that I have any. Brutus says that he will forgive me and says that it was a result of a bad mood. We both spoke in bad temper and they both make up. I find out that Portia is dead and to my surprise Brutus seems to show very little emotion.  Brutus and I start to talk about how we want to start the war whether we meet Antony and Octavius at Philippi or if we wait and let them come to us. In the end Brutus has the final decision and he says that we are to meet them at Philippi. Then they say good night and they both leave in good temper.

No comments:

Post a Comment